Corona is becoming uncontrollable in the world. The death toll from Coronavirus, which started in Wuhan, China, has been steadily increasing. A total number of 8,953 people have died in the world due to Coronavirus. After China, Coronavirus has lost the most in Italy. In one day, the death toll from Corona has surpassed China.
- After China, Coronavirus has lost the most in Italy
- In Italy, 2978 people died from Coronavirus
- Coronavirus tips what to do
The coronavirus spread from China continues to wreak havoc all over the world as well as in India. After China, the coronavirus is orbiting in different countries of the world. However, the coronavirus is under control in India right now and other stakeholders from the government are constantly spreading awareness to avoid the coronavirus.
There are many types of rumors about coronavirus and there is confusion among people about what to do and what not to avoid. Therefore, to avoid this deadly virus, you need to follow some easy coronavirus tips to avoid it by knowing what to do and what not to do.
- Maintain personal hygiene and physical distance
- Get into the habit of washing hands frequently. Wash hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Continuously wash clean-looking hands
- Cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief or tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw the used tissue into a closed compartment immediately after use
- Maintain a safe distance from the person during the conversation, especially with individuals who show flu-like symptoms
- Sneeze on the inner side of your elbow, not being special in the palms of your hands
- Check your temperature and respiratory symptoms regularly. When feeling unhealthy (fever, difficulty breathing, and cough), use a mask to cover your mouth and nose while visiting the doctor
- Stay at least 1 meter (3 feet) away from coughing and sneezing
- Do not shake hands If you are feeling cough and fever
- Do not come in close contact with anyone
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth again & again
- Do not sneak in the palms of the hands, nor are they special
- Do not spit in public
- Do not travel unnecessarily, especially in the affected areas
- Do not sit in groups; do not participate in large gatherings
- Do not go to the gym, clubs and crowded places
- Do not spread rumors and panic
What WHO Says:-
In a Question “Could ibuprofen worsen disease for people with COVID19?
WHO not recommend against the use of ibuprofen.
A: Based on currently available information, WHO does not recommend against the use of of ibuprofen. pic.twitter.com/n39DFt2amF
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) March 18, 2020
Coronavirus In India
Around 150 cases of coronavirus have been reported in India. The highest number of cases of coronavirus has been reported in Maharashtra and Kerala. At the same time, four cases have been reported in Noida. In view of Corona, schools and colleges have been closed in many states and many precautions are being taken.