The UP government has released a guideline for Lockdown 5.0. According to the advisory issued for Unlock 1, from 1 June to 30 June 2020, according to the center, the restrictions will remain in force. Those coming from Delhi hotspots will be banned in Ghaziabad and Noida. The DMs of both districts will decide whether to open the border of Delhi or not. Religious places, shopping malls, and hotel-restaurants will also be opened in UP from June 8. The school and college center is proposed to open in July based on instructions. Lockdown will continue till June 30 in UP as well.
- The UP Government has issued a guideline of Lockdown 5.0 for UP
- The UP Government released its guidelines on lockdown 5.0 on Sunday
- The UP Government didn’t issue these guidelines in Ghaziabad and Noida
The UP government released its guidelines on lockdown 5.0 on Sunday. Chief Secretary for Uttar Pradesh, Avnish Awasthi said that the state’s guideline has been made according to the direction of the Center. He informed that the lockdown will continue in Uttar Pradesh on June 30 but religious places, shopping malls, hotels, and restaurants, etc. will open from June 8. All markets in Uttar Pradesh will open from 9 am to 9 pm. Permission has been given to open a supermarket by following social distancing. Weekly markets will also open in rural areas.
Know What are the Highlights of the Guideline:
- Markets in UP will open from 9 am to 9 pm.
- The wholesale vegetable market will open from 6 am to 9 am.
- Saloon and beauty parlor have also been allowed to open with some condition.
- Roadways buses have been allowed to run inside the state, but face masks will be necessary for every passenger in buses; thermal screening of passengers will also be done. Buses will also have to sanitize.
- The fruit vegetable market will be opened for 12 hours from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Now the order for all government offices is that there will be 100 percent attendance.
- Government offices will be opened in three shifts, the first shift will be from 9 to 5 am, second shift will be from 10 to 6 am, the third shift will be from 11 to 7 am.
- In the second phase, schools, colleges, coaching, educational institutions, training institutes, etc. will be opened from July 2020.
- For this, when the Government of India issues the guidelines, then the State Government will issue the order.
- Parks will be opened in the morning and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- Two people can ride by putting masks on two-wheelers.
Learn the Salient Features of the Guideline:
- All government offices will open with full capacity from Monday 01 June.
- No pass needed to go from one state to another. However, in Noida / Ghaziabad, the DM will decide the need.
Taxis, cabs, rickshaws will run as per the prescribed riding capacity.
- Roadways buses will run.
- No one will be allowed to stand and walk.
- All restrictions are now limited to the cantonment zone.
- Religious places and places of worship will be opened in the state from June 8.
- Hotels, restaurants, and shopping malls will also open from 8 June
- Sweetshop will open, but there will be food sitting.
- There will be no weekly hats in cities.
- International airlines, metro services will remain closed until further orders.
- The activities set by the Government of India for the Containment Zone will be allowed only in the Containment Zone.
- The activities of the Health and Medical Department, door-to-door survey, the arrangement of essential items, and cleaning arrangements will be allowed.
- The procession houses will be opened but the presence of 30 people will be valid.
- Taxis can ride as per their capacity
- Those who drive on their own trains will need to download the Arogya Setu App.
- Sports complex and stadium will be allowed to open without spectators
- Religious institutions, hotels, or malls cannot be opened in the Containment Zone.
Chief Secretary for Uttar Pradesh, Avneesh Awasthi said that if there is a case anywhere, the area of the container zone will be 250 meters. If there are two cases then the scope of the containment zone will be 500 meters. Only essential items will be found in the Containment Zone.