Indiscriminate exploitation of natural resources has led to an imbalance in nature. The result is in front of us. Somewhere people are facing drought and elsewhere there are rain and flood of the flood.
“A healthy environment is the foundation of a stable and productive society. World Nature Conservation Day is based on this idea only. Through this, the welfare of our present and future generations is also ensured.”
Actually, due to natural imbalance, we are facing a lot of problems today. They have global warming, various diseases, natural disasters, increased temperature, etc. If nature is not protected then no one can save the earth from being destroyed.
Right now its side effects are coming out. If there is a drought in any part of the country and the world, then the people there are facing death due to drought. On the other hand, the rain has created a fury. All this is happening due to natural imbalance.
10 Ways to Save the Earth From Being Destroyed:-
- Use Recyclable Products: The first step is recycling. That is, buy such things which are reused and they rot themselves in nature.
- Save Water: It has been seen that the misuse of water is happening on a large scale. A human keeps the tap open while washing his mouth, thereby wasting water. Similarly, during the bathing time, the person pours excess water. These need to be avoided.
- Save Electricity: When you’re done, turn off the electrical appliances. In this way, electricity will be saved as well as money.
- Increase Plantation: Plants benefit us in many ways. So plant more and more plants and make this earth green.
- Grow Vegetables: Grow vegetables by yourself. In fact, chemicals and insecticides are used to grow vegetables that are spoiled in the market. Such vegetables are also harmful to your health and harm the environment.
- Compost Garbage: Composting instead of throwing garbage around. This will benefit two. One, there will be no dirt in the environment and when there is no dirt, diseases will be less born. Another advantage would be compost manure which can be used to increase the yield of crops or vegetables.
- Use Batteries: Batteries are quite hazardous to the environment. Therefore, it would be better to use batteries that can be recharged again.
- Stop Smoking: Smoking is not only harmful to you and your health but it also damages the environment. People who stand around you are also affected by smoke.
- Avoid Vehicle: Use your vehicle as little as possible. Pollution and temperature are also increasing due to vehicles.
- Inspire People: Tell people about the advantages of nature, environment and energy conservation. Inspire them to do so.