The world’s one of the largest tech companies Google has canceled its California’s annual developer conference event I/O 2020 due to Coronavirus outbreak.
*Google I/O 2020 Event canceled due to Coronavirus outbreak
*Facebook also canceled F8 and Mobile World Congress
*GDC 2020 Program canceled
Let me tell you that this event was to be held in March, in which millions of engineers and developers from all over the world were participating. Earlier, big events like Mobile World Congress and Facebook F8 Conference have been canceled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. At the same time, 3,000 people have lost their lives due to Coronavirus and more than 89,000 people are affected by this Coronavirus.
Google I/O Event 2020 Canceled
The world is frightened due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Google has canceled his annual developer conference event Google I/O 2020. Google has said that we want to protect our people from this Coronavirus. We are very sad that we had to cancel this program.
GDC 2020 Program Canceled
The Game Developers Conference (GDC 2020) program e was canceled because of the Coronavirus. The world’s leading gaming companies were to participate in the event of The GDC 2020. Also, many new games were to be launched at the global level. At the same time, the organizers of the event said that we are very sad that this event has been canceled. We do not want to allow this Coronavirus to spread, so we canceled this event.
Facebook F8 Conference also Canceled
The world’s largest technology show Mobile World Congress 2020 was canceled due to Coronavirus. After this, several tech events were canceled one by one, while Facebook’s annual developer conference F8 was also canceled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Facebook had said that Annual Developer F8 canceled due to Coronavirus outbreak.
About 5,000 people attended the Facebook F8 conference held last year in California on May 5-6. The company has said that the event will be held online and video will be released. Facebook also confirmed that China’s business trip has also been banned due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Mobile World Congress 2020 Canceled
The Mobile World Congress was first canceled due to the Coronavirus. Event organizer GSMA said that we do not want to let the Coronavirus spread in Barcelona. This is the reason we have canceled this event. The company has further said that we are with China and people battling this Coronavirus.