If you want to hide your profile photo from only a few people on WhatsApp, then this option is not given on the app. This can be done with the help of easy tricks. You should try this method to get better privacy on messaging app.
- Hide Your WhatsApp Profile Photo from Some Contacts
- Millions of active users of this messaging WhatsApp platform
- Small and big features are being given on the WhatsApp to improve the experience of users
There are a lot of features available on the messaging platform WhatsApp and with millions of active users; this platform is the most popular messaging service. Since its launch in 2009, this device is constantly being updated but it also has some drawbacks. There are loopholes related to privacy of users on WhatsApp, which can be overcome by changing the settings. Small and big features are being given on the WhatsApp to improve the experience of users, but some important features are still missing.
All users can see the add to your profile photo contact list on WhatsApp. Option to hide profile photo from some contacts is not given in the app. Apart from this, the option to hide online or typing status is also not given in this app. Similarly, by-default your WhatsApp status can also see all the contacts, the option to change it is found in the settings. Although you can get a lot of control over privacy with the help of some tricks..!!
Hide WhatsApp Profile Photo
The option to hide your profile photo from some contacts is not provided on WhatsApp. Hardly have you wanted that every user in the contact list can see your photo. If you want to hide profile photos of some users, then follow these steps
– First you have to open the contacts app of the phone.
– Now search for the contact from which you want to hide the profile photo.
– After that you have to delete that contact from your phone.
– Open WhatsApp on your device.
– Tap on the three dots shown in the top right corner and open the settings.
– Tap on Account Options in Settings and Privacy here.
After this, you will have to go to the profile photo and select ‘My Contact’ option.
Note that after deleting the contact, if he messages you on WhatsApp, you can chat without saving the number and he will not see your profile photo. However, you do not necessarily want to delete any contact to hide your profile photo. In such a situation, you can select ‘Nobody’ for the profile photo in privacy settings, but after doing so no contact will be able to see your profile photo.